Contact Us1300 76 78 02
Profit for the 2016 financial year $385,000
The Irish, an iconic hotel established in 1835 has enjoyed a long and sustained success in the Tasmanian hospitality scene. It has a solid trading history and diversity of revenue streams with a strong and loyal clientele. The multi-faceted venue with a prominent corner location has established itself in Tasmania's North as the premier live music and late night venue, complimented by an amazing restaurant and outdoor beer garden.
Business highlights include:
• Recent extensive renovations completed
• 24 hour on premise licence
• Contemporary two level restaurant with bar and seating for 70
• Back packer accommodation with 26 beds
• Long lease with 24 years remaining
• Three level outdoor beer garden with bar, magnificent views and alfresco dining
• 4 bars throughout the venue with 27 beer taps
• Function spaces
Committed vendor as has investments to move on to.
A perfect opportunity to walk straight into a successfully thriving business. Inspection will impress and should be considered by serious buyers.