Contact Us1300 76 78 02
EXCLUSIVE TO CRE BROKERS
Our vendor is keen to move on and has recently dropped the price significantly to achieve a quick sale.
Built in 1901 the Barham Hotel is packed full of old world charm and character and is well supported by locals, holiday makers and tourists alike.
This outstanding family friendly Hotel is located in the South Western Riverina district of NSW. Situated on a prominent and large corner allotment on a main street intersection, the Hotel has been beautifully maintained and is in excellent condition.
Comprising of a public bar, 5 poker machine entitlements, bistro, dining room, function room, lounge, beer garden, patron parking, veranda dining, and a drive through bottle shop.
In addition, there are 14 Hotel rooms for guest accommodation and a 3 bedroom manager`s residence downstairs.
The Hotel enjoys rewarding returns and shows solid annual trade history and is a real contender for a savvy buyer.
* Excellent 47% (approx) Buyers Yield
* 5 x PMES
* Multiple income streams
* Long Lease with good terms and excellent landlord
* Well established business with solid returns
* Plant & equipment in excellent condition
* Situated on a corner block on one of Barham`s main streets
* Motivated vendors ready to meet the market!
Contact Kevin Connolly at CRE Brokers today to book an inspection of this impressive Hotel.