UNDER CONTRACT - National Hotel, Clunes - 1P4858H 2965
Excellent Investment Opportunity!
Established over 120 years ago, the National Hotel, Clunes is effectively run by family and also enjoys excellent patronage from loyal locals and the many visitors to the area.
The Hotel is situated upon approx. 1,350m2 of Commercial 1 Zoned land on the main street of the town and features an open plan public bar with TAB, up to date country style bar and separate dining room, commercial kitchen, ample parking, outdoor beer garden area plus a 4 bedroom family residence.
This investment is secured by a newly signed 25 year lease (5 year + 4 x 5 year options) that commenced in October 2019. The current passing rent is $49,000 pa + GST with annual CPI increases. Tenant pays all outgoings except Building Insurance (approx. $3K annual cost to Landlord).
Effectively run by family, the Hotel enjoys enormous "buy in" from loyal locals. Promoted by Tourism Victoria with over 2 million tourists annually, the region is experiencing terrific growth as a destination for an increasing amount of visitors with annual functions, markets and festivals held each year.
* Approx. 8.25% Return on Investment
* Long Lease with secure tenant
* Development opportunities
* 90 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
* 20 minutes from Ballarat
* Population growth and residential development
* Annual Book Town event averages approximately 18,000 visitors
* Original Gold mining Township of Victoria
* Set on approx. 1,350m2 of Commercial 1 Zoned land
The current tenant is trading very well and the Hotel gives a very good inspection.
- Address: 35 Fraser Street
- Area: VIC - North
- City: Clunes
- Country: Australia
- Zipcode: 3370
Freehold Passive Investment - $632,000