Contact Us1300 76 78 02
EXCLUSIVE TO CRE BROKERS
Brand new 20 year Lease direct from the owner.
Historical country Hotel situated in the Riverina township of Junee, NSW.
Originally built in 1878, the Junee Hotel features a stunning verandah that runs the length of the 2nd floor of the Hotel, a public bar, lounge, pool room, commercial kitchen, bistro, dining room, function room, spacious beer garden, large private garden area, plenty of parking for patrons and an upstairs 2 bedroom residence.
* Strong performing Hotel with turnover in excess of $795,000 in 2018/2019
* Lounge with seating for up to 30 with beer garden access
* Beer garden with its own Cabana bar
* Large private garden area at the rear of the Hotel
* Potential for footpath trading (STCA)
* Multiple income streams
An excellent leasehold business opportunity and fantastic value for the potential purchaser.
* Freehold Going Concern is also available - $600,000
Inspect with total confidence today and contact Ian McDonald at CRE Brokers for more information on this fantastic property.