Contact Us1300 76 78 02
As the Exclusive Agency, CRE Brokers are pleased to present this beautiful Federation Style Hotel as a Freehold Passive Investment.
The hotel sits on a 1,002m2 parcel of land with frontage to the Bruce Highway right in the heart of the busy town centre.
Features include a large rustic bar, with 1 of only 2 remaining stainless semi-round cold rooms in the country, late trading liquor license 10am - 2am 7 days, footpath alfresco dining, barista, lounge, beer garden and spacious back yard area as well as 12 rooms for accommodation upstairs.
• Over $250k recently spent on improvements to the building.
• Rustic style bar serves commercial and craft beer, traditional front pull system.
• Unique semi-round style stainless cool room, only 1 of 2 left in Australia.
• Lounge & alfresco outdoor areas, great beer garden with good sized back yard.
• Patronage consists of locals, railways, mill, tourists, nomads, construction, mining and commercial trade.
• Major works completed on this 100 year old pub (not heritage listed). All local government audits recently completed: trade waste, accommodation, fire & safety, liquor licensing, food.
• New lessee in place with 30 year lease (first time lease)
• Priced to sell showing a 9% Return on Investment for the investor, rent annually increasing with CPI, with all outgoings paid by tenant.